Friday, October 24, 2008

The Second Coming

Wat better way could there be to re-start my blog than posting about something that i love the most??Yeah baby "gaming on my PS3"!!I've got an invitation for Resistance2 Public beta.Hooray!!They swept me over with their previous title Resistance:Fall Of Man and I'm pretty sure they'll come back at me this time even stronger.

Now im gonna take some time off COD4.Its an awesome game though.But i heard from my friends who played the closed beta that R2 is awesome.So waiting to get my hands on it after this diwali.Right now i'm in my hometown far away from my PS3 :( boohoo!!hoo!!



And all u morons don't search for the access code here cuz i haven't posted it.

Apart from that i have a few ideas for some animation posts.Will squeeze in some time to work on that.
It was a shame last time that i abandoned the blog just after 5 posts.That was such a bummer.Well not that i have 1000+ readers.I guess my mom,girlfriends and a few other friends who believe that I'm doing something big(psst..i actually them into such beliefs) are the only readers i had and will have for sometime.That is an advantage actually because its easy to convince them even if i stop blogging for the second time.
And a a few interesting info for those who know that I'm a Pixar fanboy
John Ratzenberger Lifetime achievement award
Best Original Song from "Wall-e"
Innovator of the Year - John Lasseter

and here's is the hi-res poster of Pixars 2009 release UP.

Meanwhile happy animating and gaming.Don't forget to get that can of redbull.

No comments: